Patna. Priyanka Chopra could not fulfill the last wish of her grandmother. The actress revealed in Patna on Friday. Priyanka said that, “They went to Kerala for their grandmother’s funeral, but were not allow by the church to bury her. The church’s move was extremely poor. Later she was buried in the cemetery. Priyanka’s grandmother passed away on June 3. She was 94 years.
– Priyanka’s grandmother Jyotsna Akhauri Madhu’s real name was Mary John. She was Christian before marriage.
– After a prolonged illness, he died on June 3.
– To fulfill the last wish of Nanny Priyanka with her family went to Madhu’s hometown Kottayam in Kerala for funeral.
so to Priyanka’s family.
– Church said Jyotsna Madhu was married in a Hindu family. According to the Christian tradition permission can not be given.
– Meanwhile, the Jacobite Syrian Christian churk, Bishop of Kottayam, Mar Thomas Church Themothiis Saint John Attmnglm criticized he move.
– He said – “Madhu Jyotsna’s last wish to be fulfilled is against humanity. It is also against the Christian tradition.
– Freedom Fighter Madhu Jyotsna Akhauri was former legislator of Jamshedpur.
– Her husband was the late Dr MK Akhauri District Congress Committee president.
– They have long lived in Jamshedpur.