Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh). Train heavy engine is missing. It is hard to believe, but for now it’s a reality. Delhi’s Tughlakabad Electric Loco Loco Shed (engine) is missing since June. West Central Railway Zone of searching. If not, according to the Board. Please tell it to find that the Board has asked all zonal railways. Loco shed was reached to return for repair, not for 60 thousand drivers are the engine …
– South East Central Railway zone as each train drivers have put into the search.
– In the country about 60 thousand train drivers who are investigating the numbers of each engine, so the engine will get lost.
– West Central Railway (Jabalpur) in loco sheds Tuglakabad. The engine number 23384 on June 15, loco shed had to return for repairs.
– The engine is not reached. Was assumed to be on either end of the country, where the return will take time.
– The engine did not return after 10 days, then began searching. Nevertheless, the engine did not WCR.
July 10 to continue to seek the order
– The engine was missing information to the Board. July 10 all Zonal Railways, Railway Board issued instructions to search engines.
– Zonal Railways loco pilot and assistant loco pilot lost all engine number has been issued.
– The Czech driver engine before boarding his number that the engine is not lost it somewhere.
The big question is, how can disappear locomotive?
– Only on the track, the running of the 120-tonne engine is impossible to be missing. After all, how and where the engines disappeared.
– Expert told the Associated Press that the online systems for engine monitoring.
– As soon as the train is leaving the station, enter the number of the engine. Even if the floor had to change the engine before the engine number is entered instead.
– Experts are raising fears of malpractice in the process. Engine number was entered incorrectly, it will not know it’s running.
– Drivers will know to check the engine.