Acharya Vidya Sagar Ji Maharaj mesmerizes ruling and opposition
Vidhan Sabha speaker Mr. Sharma and CM Mr. Chauhan welcomes
Bhopal, July 29, 2016 (Ataullah Faizan): Premises of Madhya Pradesh Assembly was mesmerised with the presence and blessings of Acharya Mr. Vidhya Sagar Ji Maharaj. Both the representatives of the ruling party and opposition were spell bound by the sermon of Acharya Vidhya Sagarji Maharaj. It may be mentioned that on special invitation given by Vidhan Sabha Speaker and Chief Minister Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan Vidhya Sagarji Maharaj along with his spiritual team of 38 Munis visited Vidhan Sabha for Divya Deshna’ programme. Maharaj ji is on his chaturmas tour to capital. Vidhan Sabha Speaker Mr. Sitasharan Sharma, Deputy Speaker Mr. Rajendra Singh, Chief Minister Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan, Leader of Opposition Mr. Bala Bachhan, Finance Minister Mr. Jayant Malaiya, PWD Minister Mr. Rampal Singh and other member of Cabinet received Munishri at Vidhan Sabha. Vidhan Sabha Speaker and Chief Minister welcomed the Saints presenting Shrifal and urged to address the discourse. Chief Minister Mr. Chouhan said that knowledge always enlightens people working in Social Life to do better work for the benefit of common man. A large number of followers were present.
Acharya Vidhya Sagar Ji said:
- Assembly is a pious place where legislation and a nation is build. Ruling and opposition parties should only think of nations benefit. The ultimate goal is people’s welfare.
- After election both the ruling and opposition party should work for country, State and peoples welfare. Resulting is being democracy prosperous and country will march ahead. Coopertion of both the party is necessary in democracy to fly high. The citizens are priceless treasure and to safe guard them is the duty of the legislature.
- Deep strong roots always strengthen the trees.
- The flow of Dharma is not automatic, it has to spread effortfully. Accumulation of funds should only be for the public distribution. Indian distribution system should be reformed.
- Education and medical facilities should be inproved further. Both are must stay away from commercialisation. Save student from being physically and mentally ill.
- History is being ignored. Identify your pride and revitalize history again.
- Not only west, India is also enriched with the knowledge of science. Old India is enriched with the knowledge of all kind.
- Education system should be based on mother tongue. English is not bad, can be read as language but teaching and speech is best in our mother tongue. Excellency is proved only in mother tongue.