Dewas (Madhya Pradesh) The story may look like filmi, but absolutely true. boundaries between the two countries have come before a Married couple. An Indian girl fell in love with a Pakistani. Leaving everything, he moved to India, aot married here and begot child. Without a visa, he arrested on charges of being in India. He is a long time in jail. The trial court has sentenced the Pakistani man for a year. In August, the sentence will be completed, Will Pakistani boy be sent back Pakistan?…
– Pakistani man Akbar Shah Durrani (30), father Abdul Bari was living without a visa in Dewas (India) the court sentenced him to a year’s jail.
– Akbar is now in prison, for one year. His jail term will be completed on August 8, 2016.
– The court has also imposed a Rs. According to the rules will be sent to Pakistan on completion of their sentences Akbar.
-Pakistani man Akbar was a mobile phone mechanic and Safia an MA in Economics.
– The two started talking and then they love social media has progressed.
– In view of the poor condition of employment in Pakistan Akbar’s India visa and decided to settle in Dewas.
– To that end, in January 2013 she married the Safia. He began teaching coaching here.
– However, in between the visa rules would have had to return to Pakistan, but he comes back I hiked the visa period.
– He found the visa extended period. Says about her father and wife were applied but received no response.
– Here, the visas were not educated, despite the lapse of Akbar and challenge the law sitting.
– He was not their homeland and in Dewas Kharibawdi illegal and quietly stayed with the in-laws.
Safia troubled family do not know what will happen tomorrow?
– Term visa applications to the Home Office and the police department immediately accused the news reached Akbar was arrested.
– Valid visa Foreigners Act of 1946 over whether to arrest under Section 14 of August 8, 2015, where the court was sent to jail.
– When Akbar was imprisoned and her son was only three and a half months. Since then, he is in jail.
– Violation of visa rules in India on charges of illegal Pakistani man convicted and sentenced by the court.
– Here, it is thought that the wife is nervous shock. After sentence the accused would be sent to Pakistan.
– The wife and child now have to stay here. Then the father said to the point of getting a visa, what next, what can you say.
– Daughter will be Pakistan or not, this decision is left at the mercy of time.