efore she could relish the feeling of becoming a mother for the second time, she rather went straight to the examination hall to give her exam.
On Saturday, this woman in Muzaffarpur, Bihar, rushed to the examination hall in an ambulance, just an hour and a half after delivering a baby boy, to sit for her Bachelor of Education (BEd) examination.
Before her BEd exam was to begin in Muzaffarpur, Ranju Kumari started to feel the labour pain. She was then rushed to a private hospital where she gave birth to her second child. Completely disregarding her present situation, she insisted on going to the examination centre even when the doctors were unwilling to let her go.
And if that’s not it, she took an ambulance to the examination hall. Although she reached there in 30 minutes after the paper had begun. Her dedication moved the the centre’s superintendent Mamta Rani, who soon allowed Ranju Kumari to take the exam. Mamta Rani even allowed her to write her papers in the ambulance itself with an invigilator inside the examination hall that was now on wheels.
Ranju was desperate to give her papers because she wanted to be better educated so she could take care of her children and also educate them better. “We salute her dedication for studies. She has proved women’s awareness towards studies has increased,” Rani said.
– Ranju Kumari was a student of Shaheed Pramod BEd college student, went into labor on Saturday. Then she was taken to hospital where she gave birth to a child.
– Childbirth and a half hours after the examination was to begin. Ranju exam offered by the doctors.
– However, Ranju’s arrival at the center was delayed by half an hour, according to the rules, by that time was the time of entry. Then she was taken by ambulance exam center.
Ambulances made the exam center
– Exam center after arriving by ambulance, given her situation room Kendradhikshk declared sick to the ambulance took the test.
– Saturday BEd exam paper before the fourth student was Ranju Kumari felt labor pains. This is the second child of Ranju.
After examination by said Ranju
– After the exam Ranju Kumari said she gave birth to the child, his good upbringing can be completed only by.
– So half past eleven family members arrived at the exam center. According to Ranju, newborn when doctors decided to test fit, he said.
– However, family members initially were not ready for it. But, to be dismissed, arguing in front of his insistence.
It is the right of every needy
– Principal doctor told her she had no candidate under Rule itself feels unwell, then made room for him on the center provides for separate cooking.
– As well as an hour of arriving too late to be involved in the test provision.