Muzaffarpur (Bihar – India). A woman writing in pain at Muzaffarpur, Bihar, appear in exam half lying in the ambulance. Two days after the operation, the woman gave birth to a child. Within 36 hours of operation at the time of her examination center moved to the exam hall.
– Tuesday, nasal oxygen tube was in. Even then she attempted the paper.
– For Sabita its was too difficult to get sound from the mouth, but she was writing on the answer sheet rapidly
– Two Invigilators sat near Sabita.
– Sabita Kejriwal Sunday gave birth in hospital. She was also operated.
– When she arrived at exam center, in-charge of the centre allowed her to attempt exam in an ambulance. He then approached the Controller of Examinations.
– Then Sabita was allowed to sit the examination in the ambulance.
– Sabita half lay in the ambulance had to reply to all questions.
– Sabita said better future for pain but they can not leave the exam.
– Sabita has cleared five papers.