Myanmar (Burma) beauty queen crown cancelled due to post against Rohingiya Muslims

model rohangiyaA Burmese beauty queen claims she has been stripped of her crown after accusing Rohingya Muslim militants of being “harbingers of terror and violence”.
Shwe Eain Si posted a video on Facebook last week where she claimed the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) – an insurgent group in Rakhine State – of committing violence “against an innocent civilian population”.
The organiser confirmed it had taken the Miss Grand Myanmar title from the 19-year-old, but denied the video was behind the move.
Hello Madam Media Group said on Sunday it was because she breached her contract by “exhibiting conducts not suitable for a pageant contestant”, including a failure to provide a proof of education and a lack of preparation for a trip to Vietnam.
Ms Shwe denied the accusations in a separate Facebook post.

“Yes, Shwe Eain Si made a video about the reign of terror brought about by the ARSA militants in Rakhine State, but that was hardly qualified as a failure to project a decent image of a pageant contestant,” the statement added.
miss-myanmar.jpg
Shwe Eain Si has been stripped of her title of Miss Grand Myanmar (Facebook/shweedwards)

Soe Yu Wai, Hello Madam’s director, told the BBC the decision did “not concern” her “Rakhine video”, and that she had been stripped of her title before the clip was published.
Ms Shwe said she was using her “fame to speak out the truth for her nation”, and blamed the “jihadist, terrorist” ARSA for the “recent escalation of violence”.
More than 500,000 Rohingya Muslims have now fled Burma for Bangladesh, according to the United Nations, in what it has called “the world’s fastest developing refugee emergency and a humanitarian and human rights nightmare”.
The Rohingya have faced decades of discrimination by the majority Buddhist population, including being denied citizenship in a country the community has lived in for decades.
रोहिंग्या मुस्लिमों पर ऐसी पोस्ट कर के फंस गई ब्यूटी क्वीन, छिन गया ताज
इंटरनेशनल डेस्क. इस साल मिस ग्रांड म्यांमार का खिताब जीतने वाली 19 साल की श्वे इएन सी को फेसबुक पर रोहिंग्याओं से जुड़ा एक पोस्ट करना भारी पड़ गया। कुछ ही दिन पहले श्वे ने अपनी फेसबुक वॉल पर एक वीडियो पोस्ट किया था, जिसमें उन्होंने रखाइन में फैले हिंसा और आतंक के लिए रोहिंग्या मुस्लिमों को जिम्मेदार ठहराया था। इसी के चलते ब्यूटी कॉन्टेस्ट के ऑर्गनाइजर्स ने श्वे से उनका खिताब वापस ले लिया। क्या कहा कंपनी ने…
– श्वे इएन सी ने पिछले हफ्ते अपने फेसबुक अकाउंट से एक वीडियो पोस्ट किया था। इस वीडियो में श्वे ने रखाइन में फैली हिंसा के लिए रोहिंग्याओं को जिम्मेदार ठहराया था।
– वीडियो में श्वे ने अराकान रोहिंग्या साल्वेशन आर्मी पर मीडिया के सामने खुद को बेचारा दिखाने और दुनिया के सामने म्यांमार की गलत छवि पेश करने का आरोप भी लगाया था।
– इसी के चलते ब्यूटी कॉन्टेस्ट के ऑर्गनाइजर्स हैलो मैडम मीडिया ग्रुप ने रविवार को श्वे से मिस म्यांमार का ताज वापस लेन की घोषणा कर दी।
– कंपनी का कहना है कि श्वे का व्यवहार बिल्कुल भी एक रोल-मॉडल की तरह नहीं था। हालांकि, कंपनी ने ये कहकर बचने की कोशिश की श्वे से खिताब छिनने की वजह उनका पोस्ट किया गया वीडियो नहीं है।
ऐसे शुरू हुआ ताजा तनाव
– रखाइन में ताजा तनाव 25 अगस्त को शुरू हुआ, जब रोहिंग्या ने कथित तौर पर पुलिस की एक पोस्ट पर हमला किया, जिसके जवाब में सैन्य कार्रवाई हुई।
– कार्रवाई का असर ये हुआ कि रोहिंग्या मुसलमानों ने देश छोड़ कर बांग्लादेश और दूसरे देशों का रुख करना शुरू कर दिया।
– पलायन करने वालों ने इसकी वजह सेना की कार्रवाई और रखाइन के बौद्धों का उनके गांवों पर हमले को बताया, जिसके डर से वे गांव छोड़ने पर मजबूर हुए।
– हालांकि, इस बारे में सेना का कहना है कि रोहिंग्या मुस्लिम उन पर हमले कर रहे हैं और वो उसके खिलाफ लड़ाई लड़ रहे हैं।

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *